Living With Celiac Disease
1. Preheat oven to 350° F
2. In a medium pot, bring vegetable broth to a boil. Add quinoa, reduce heat to low, and cover 15 to 20 minutes.
3. Toss in rosemary and set aside.
4. Place cranberry juice in a small saucepan and bring to a boil. Boil 1 to 2 minutes, until thick and syrupy.
5. In a large bowl, combine reduced cranberry juice, lemon juice, salt, vanilla extract, cinnamon, and maple syrup. Whisk together until uniform.
6. Slowly pour olive oil into cranberry mixture while whisking continuously. Once dressing is formed, toss with cooked quinoa, squash, and walnuts.
7. Serve and enjoy!
1. In a large saucepan, over low heat, melt butter.
2. Add marshmallows, cook, stirring constantly until marshmallows are melted and mixture smooth, then remove from heat.
3. Stir in oats, graham crumbs, flax seed, raisins, sunflower seeds and coconut until thoroughly coated.
4. Press into a greased 9 x 13 inch (22 x 34 cm) pan with greased fingers. For a thicker bar, press into a 9 x 9 inch (22 x 22 cm) pan.
5. Let cool, then cut into 6 rows lengthwise and 4 crosswise.
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Grease 9 x 13 inch pan and set aside.
3. Sift flour, salt, cocoa & baking soda.
4. In a large bowl, cream together butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
5. Add beaten eggs, vanilla and milk.
6. Add in flour and mix until fully incorporated.
7. Pour batter into 9 x 13 inch pan.
8. Bake for 40-45 min or until toothpick comes out clean.
9. Allow to cool and then serve.